Subject: NRA contact for activation of .eu domain names reserved by Estonia
From: "EURid Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 16:17:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://cdn.premiumplus.dev/eurid/eurid.png>

  <https://eurid8788.zendesk.com/system/photos/19663651632541/GINKA_240522_05661_CWEB.jpg>
Ginka Slavova (EURid)

25 Jun 2025, 15:17 CEST

Dear Mr. Fischer,

I'm contacting you in relation to the activation of .eu domain names which 
have been reserved by the EU Member State Estonia.

In accordance with the European Commission regulations, a number of .eu 
domain names have been reserved by the European Union institutions, the EU 
Member States, or EURid. Unlike a regular .eu domain name, a reserved domain 
name cannot be immediately registered on a first-come, first-served basis. 
However, it may be registered on behalf of an eligible organisation or 
individual by following the so-called activation procedure where EURid needs 
to contact the appropriate NRA (National Registration Authority) office to 
request activation approval.

Currently, this is the contact information that we have for the NRA of the 
EU Member State Estonia:

Contact person: Miia Mänd,  Head of State Information Systems Department
NRA: Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication
Address: Harju 11, Tallinn 15072 Estonia
Phone number: 00 372 625 6342
Email address: [email-masked]
Webiste: www.mkm.ee <http://www.mkm.ee>

However we haven’t recently heard from you and we are writing to ask whether 
you are still performing this task.
In case you want to appoint a new contact person for your NRA for the 
purpose of .eu reserved domain name activation, please fill in the attached 
form, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2019/517 of the European Parliament 
and of the Council and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2022/1862 of 
4 October 2022 establishing the lists of reserved and blocked domain names 
under the .eu top-level domain, and send it back to us via email at 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by 30/09/2025.

I thank you in advance for your availability.

Yours sincerely,
Ginka Slavova
Verification Agent

EURid vzw
Telecomlaan 9 - 1831 Diegem
Belgium

RPR Brussel - VAT BE 0864.240.405
Tel. +32 (0)2 401 27 60
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
http://www.eurid.eu

Disclaimer: This email and any attachment hereto is intended solely for the 
person to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you 
have received this email in error, please delete it and immediately contact 
the sender by telephone or email, and destroy any copies of this 
information. You should not use or copy this information, nor disclose its 
content to any other person or rely upon it. Please note that any views 
presented in this email and any attachment hereto are solely those of the 
author, and do not necessarily represent those of EURid. Any processing of 
personal data via email is done in accordance with our Privacy Policy. While 
all care has been taken to avoid any known viruses, the recipient is advised 
to check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

Privacy Policy <https://eurid.eu/en/privacy-policy/>

[WZX17V-DKZ1R]